March 18th 2016
Geological Society of London
Burlington House, Piccadilly
Building on NPA Satellite Mapping’s popular annual events in the UK and USA, this year’s seminar in London will focus on our ability to unlock intelligence from satellite imagery.
This free client-focussed event will include a range of presentations that showcase the different ways we minimise operational risks and costs across a range of market sectors.
Presentation topics, include:
· Monitoring change for improved logistical planning and risk reduction
· Live Land – Geological hazards affecting transport infrastructure
· Northern Arabia – EO-based exploration and geohazard mitigation
· Introducing ‘Seepage Explorer’ – The first, fully global seepage database
· Showcasing CGG’s integrated geological study
In addition to these presentations, our ‘Expert Zone’ will provide attendees with the opportunity to talk one-on-one with NPA Satellite Mapping experts and learn more about our remote sensing analysis tools and solutions.