On behalf of the UK Space Agency, the Centre for Earth Observation Instrumentation (CEOI) is pleased to announce its Fourteenth EO Technology Call, with the primary aim to solicit new and innovative ideas for EO technology developments.
All proposals should be aligned with the objectives of the UKSA EO Technology Strategy.
Furthermore, technologies that have applications beyond climate monitoring and the environment (e.g. other civil applications, defence dual use) are also encouraged.
The selection criteria will be:
- excellence of the technical case;
- the exploitation plan and enhancement of national capability;
- the strength of the project team;
- demonstration of sound project & risk management;
- value for money and strength of the investment case;
- collaboration and conformance to grant requirements
The total budget available for the Call will be in the order of £2.0M, with additional funding required from industrial bidders.
The Call is released on 1st December 2021 with a closing date of Monday 17th January 2022 at noon.
Proposal selection will take place soon after, in anticipation of projects starting from March-April 2022.