Wednesday 1 September 2021 at 14:00.
This one-hour session will include a presentation from JNCC colleagues, a demo of Jupiter notebooks using the data cube, and Q&A.
- Brief outline of the Data Cube project
- Analysis Ready Data (Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2)
- Infrastructure on JASMIN used to host and manage the Data cube
- Demonstration of Jupyter notebooks using the data cube (this could be live or on pre-run notebooks)
- Sentinel-1 – flood extent mapping
- Sentinel-2 – detecting change in woodland cover, combining time series of Sentinel-2 and 3rd party data (National Forest Inventory)
- Sentinel-2 – least cloud composite creation
- How to access the DataCube
- Summary and next steps
Please register here to receive log-in details: https://jncc_datacube.eventbrite.com