To celebrate ten years of imaging the world DMCii is offering:
- High quality satellite imagery coverage of 48 UN-REDD partner countries across Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean
- Individual countries or full dataset available
- Consistent 22m multispectral satellite imagery
- Data acquired in 2013
- 50% price reduction until 20th December 2013
UN-REDD covers 48 countries across the globe. UK-DMC2 Image © DMCii, 2013, All rights reserved.
This world-class satellite imagery is cloud optimised with individual images covering an incredible 650km wide swath with at least 90% of land surface visible, which makes for easy processing and analysis. This data available half price until 20th December 2013. DMC data provides a reliable record, used extensively by major governments, and ideal for establishing independent evidence of changes in:
- Agriculture: Due to population trends or climate change – e.g. USDA since 2011
- Landcover: Related to natural or human influences– e.g. Australia Geoscience
- Forest extent for REDD+ and GEO Forest Carbon Task – e.g. Brazil since 2005
- Desertification: Climate change effects
- Water bodies: Lakes rivers, dams
- National land-cover and infrastructure mapping
- Agriculture, pests & diseases and food security
- Forest cover – REDD+ monitoring reporting and verification
- Rivers, lakes, dams or coastline
- Fire scars
- Urban extent
- Mining – open cast mine expansion
DMCii’s satellite imagery is from a single sensor; other imagery can take up to 10 years to collect. Offer includes satellite images, such as the one below of Los Mochis in Mexico, which was captured on 27th September 2013.
Los Mochis in Mexico. UK-DMC2 Image © DMCii, 2013, All rights reserved.
Purchase this imagery now to receive twice the pixels per km² than Landsat with, with high resolution 22m GSD. This special-offer imagery has its radiometry cross-calibrated within 1% of Landsat and is on the same spectral filters as Landsat bands two, three and four, making it consistent and compatible with 40 years of Landsat data. This data can also be split into single country data sets, to enable for three years of accurate imagery to monitor year on year changes in:
In addition to this, DMCii is offering its customers the opportunity to plan ahead with confidence by signing up for continuity of monitoring until 2022. Contact DMCii today to get a competitive quote based on how frequently you need to monitor your country. At DMCii we want to make your job easier, by acquiring imagery to match your specific needs. Contact DMCii’s Sales Team to discuss your requirements and take advantage of our amazing HALF PRICE OFFER before 20 December 2013.
Phone: +441483804235 Email: Sales@dmcii.com